[Gllug] Bletchley Park trip - 18th August?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Aug 9 10:43:08 UTC 2002

Sounds fantastic.  I'm keen, but will need to talk with the boss (SO).

Silverlink trains are doing engineering work on this line so it'll be
replacement buses.  Their web site is flash-"enhanced" and really
quite confusing but I went out there cycling last weekend and there
were notices saying that there will be engineering for the next 18
weekends.

Buses should be fine, but a little bit of a pain.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make
violent revolution inevitable.
- John F. Kennedy