[Gllug] Bletchley Park trip - 18th August?

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Sat Aug 10 08:18:21 UTC 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 10:31:38AM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Richard Cohen wrote:
>
> > One suggestion I had when I mentioned this to people was that Bletchley is
> > pretty accessible from Birmingham and Oxford too, so it would be nice to
> > invite the LUGs there to come along.  Alasdair (hey, agk!) is probably a
> > good person to talk to Oxford, but I don't know any techies in Brum.  Does
> > anyone know anyone, or should I try to get in touch with them?  And are
> > there any other LUGs which you think might be interested?
>
> South Birmingham LUG - http://www.sb.lug.org.uk/
>
> They certainly seem to be active.
>
> http://www.lug.org.uk/ is a useful resource. ;)

I read and sometimes post to the LBC list they are all over the place
but I know that some are probably within range.

Lbc at lists.linuxemporium.co.uk

I do know if I will be able to make it I will have to check my rota when
I am awake enough to perform simple maths.  It has been a long night and
my relief is over an hour late. :(

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk