[Gllug] OT: recommend a telephone supplier in london with cheap dialup?

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 28 09:01:22 UTC 2002

Hi

Firstly, apologies for the OT, but I thought someone
here might be able to give me some pointers.........

I just moved flats in london and before blindly
signing a substantial portion of my pay packet over to
bt (my girlfriend talks for England ;) ), I wanted to
know if anyone could name any alternative suppliers?

I would like a regular phone service plus cheap dialup
rates to some isp or an off-peak up front rate per
month? Can anyone recommend a cheap isp and/or phone
provider in london? (I'm in Pimlico, between Victoria
and Vauxhall Bridge)........

Any good broadband deals out there (I think the bt one
is still too much!)

Thanks......

Ben

http://uk.my.yahoo.com