[Gllug] UKREG

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Fri Aug 30 09:32:17 UTC 2002

I have been having brain squashing frustration with UKREG, they are cheap which
is good, but..

I registered two TLDs with them, thier site has a facility to change the
authorative nameservers (what they dont say is you have to pay to move it to a
non 'registered' dns) bah i thought, oh well, ill use the host records edit
thing they have, thats free, cool i thought, I added my subdomain and IP into
the boxes, no luck, it said 'added your host record' heh yeah, hmmm..

this appears to have had zero effect on the actual domain, anyone else hate
ukreg like me ?

Ian

--
----- Message of the Hour ------
Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk