[Gllug] Maxtrox G400 dualhead interference?

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Fri Aug 23 14:39:45 UTC 2002

> Just curious... how? I looked on the Matrox site, but the only BIOS
> upgrade I can see is supplied as a Windows executable...

yes, I had to get it on my win95 laptop and sys a formatted floppy.  I
had thought at the this is a reason to keep something round with windows
on it I guess.

Some monitors you can't change the cable so if it's not screened
properly I'm not sure what you could do.  Route them so are away from
each other or maybe try twisting them together like UTP:).

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk