[Gllug] Plank Drivers

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 22:41:50 UTC 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, John Southern moaned:
> Silent Wings
> http://home.online.no/~tseval/sw/

oOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I must *must* get a 3D video card. This has convinced me; my Mill II is
all very well, but I've had enough of not being able to gawp at things
like this.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Avoiding binary-only modules is critical
because my system doesn't use the usual IA32 calling conventions so I
must recompile everything; so that rules nvidia out, I guess.

Any others recommended? G450, or are they too old these days?

(My mobo isn't AGP-capable, for what it's worth.)

--
`There's something satisfying about killing JWZ over and over again.'
                                        -- 1i, personal communication

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk