[Gllug] Plank Drivers

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Wed Aug 7 14:23:10 UTC 2002

I tried it too, but the winch rope/wire snapped on take off, and I did
nearly die (at least that's what it felt like, as we quickly went into a
sudden steep dive with the pilot shouting "FUUU*****K!!".

I declined to try again, I just didn't like the idea that the rope was
being repaired rather than replaced.

Jake.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk