[Gllug] OT: Online Natwest banking

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Wed Aug 14 23:42:30 UTC 2002

that's interesting, I just find it works well, very surprised when I
tried it as I always got the standard "you need IE or Netscape to access
this" with everything else I tried.  Fonts aren't as nice as IE (Normal
I think and doesn't worry me) and the DTML menus? ("account info" etc.)
drop down rather than out to the Right as in IE.  Just checked it's NS
4.77, just the standard .DEB package for woody (stable Debian 3.0).  I
go straight to https://www.nwolb.com/secure/

Something's work right for once for me, this time at least.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk