[Gllug] rpm-get issues

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Aug 7 16:41:28 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 16:42, Jonathan Harker wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I know debian and apt-get is completely cool and tops, but I have Mandrake at

I like apt-get too, which is why I use it on RedHat.

I imagine it probably works on Mandrake too.

You want apt for RPM, though, and I don't know where to get that from
for Mandrake. Possibly Google might tell you.

(Actually, I don't use it on my main workstation - that runs RawHide,
and apt refuses to compile under the gcc-3.2 snapshot that gives you.)

Dave.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk