Abuse, was [Gllug] Argos site

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Thu Aug 1 13:29:34 UTC 2002

>For God's sake will you turn down the vitriol on your posts please
>and stop treating people like idiots. If you're so incredibly
>intelligent, piss off and write a book instead of intimidating the
>lesser citizens on this list.

For the record, I generally find myself agreeing with much of what
David has to say, even if his phrasing occasionally leaves something
to be desired. And I sympathise with him a lot -- I've recently come
under fire for failing to see the problem with one of Tigran's "flames",
when others were thinking he'd gone completely over the top, and I'm
regularly accused of arrogance, mostly I suspect because I just don't
understand how "normal" people work. However, even *I* think David's
been going a bit far of late.

But nonetheless, I've found the whole episode thoroughly amusing. More
of the same, please :-)

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk