[Gllug] usage of sitecopy

Liad Bokovsky lbokovsk at akamai.com
Thu Aug 29 19:44:47 UTC 2002

Never worked with sitecopy but rsync over ssh does the trick for me.
I just run it after I'm done updating my site.

      `The rsync remote-update protocol allows rsync to  transfer
       just  the differences between two sets of files across the
       network link, using an efficient checksum-search algorithm
       described  in  the  technical report that accompanies this
       package.`
			- from the rsync man page

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 08:01:27PM BST
>I am using sitecopy to update a really small site (about 4 pages). I would
>like to know whether I can make sitecopy upload the relevant files
>automatically, once they are modified.
>This is obviously not to solve a problem but just to add convenience.

[SNIP]

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk