[Gllug] Certification?

Tom Taylor tom at stolen.servehttp.com
Fri Dec 6 11:44:35 UTC 2002

I desperatly need to get certified (having witten that, am expecting an inbox
full of certifications are worthless).  My reason being due to my age, I am
not experienced enough.  (although I have fair bit of experience on Windows
systems)

> I was thinking of doing a RHCT course/exam, but it costs a lot of money and
> I was
> wondering if you could tell me what you think about it (not only about the
> exam, but also about the idea of getting a certification).

I was orrigionaly thinking along the lines of a Red Hat Certification, but
also had to decide not to because of the cost. (I'm currently 'between jobs'
:)

> Anyone else interested in reviving the planned LPI exams?
> I'm sure it would be worthwhile getting half a dozen people together.

Count me in also.

--
Tom Taylor

(Resudaed)