[Gllug] OT: 1U rackmount suppliers

John Edwards John.Edwards at cornerstonelinux.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 17:09:24 UTC 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:36:50PM +0000, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> David Irvine wrote:
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> Anybody got any experience of buying 1U systems? I'm looking to buy a
>> 1u, Supermicro do a couple of cracking systems, but they only sell
>> through boston in the uk, which don't even have a working website.

Even if it did work they don't put the prices up there, but are willing
to talk to people on the phone. Prices are quite good for the Supermicro
kit but they quote 5-10 days to deliver.

> In addition any recommendations for sourcing 1/2u cases.
>
> I have a load of PCs that I would like to rack sensibly

Acme in Park Royal do a wide range of rack mount cases:
    http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/

--
|      John Edwards    Email: John.Edwards at uk.com            |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk