[Gllug] You are a bad man.

John Hearns John.Hearns at cern.ch
Wed Dec 18 18:44:45 UTC 2002

Mallum, you are a bad man.

I cannot get the though if these mini-ITX boards out
of my mind, and have a compulsion to buy a few for a cluster.

I would really like the new M-sees M6000 board, which is
sweet and has built-in firewire. But it is twice as expensive,
and also needs DDR RAM, which is again expensive if you are buying
four.

Choosing between the EPIA800 and EPIA5000 what do you think?

The 5000 is passively cooled, so will be queit in the spare bedroom
and throw off less heat.
But the 800 has more CPU power - I think much more.
Sigh...

BTW, I like the Chayang Fun aluminium case on the Linitx site.
Whats your opinion on cases please?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk