[Gllug] I Better Introduce Myself Too...

Wm murble-gllug at yuri.org.uk
Sun Dec 22 23:13:36 UTC 2002

Lo,

> Bah. You new people have it so easy :-). I started off with Linux FT
> (hands up who here remembers that), being forced to learn the

urge horrible thing that PCW had as a cover disk and also related
to the company that was lasermoon who also ahppened to be the uk
distrbiutor of redhat, which is why everyone in the uk got
redhat from the US...

didn't they also use a werid overlay fs for their installation
that required having the disk in the drive?

and WTF did they do to their header files?

murb
--
Bill Boughton		<murble(at)@yuri.org.uk>
 			<bill@(at)xencat.murble.org.uk>