[Gllug] ADSL Linux

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Thu Dec 12 12:10:19 UTC 2002

Allen Wayne wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> having finaly begun to admit that I want ADSL at home, what ADSL
> modem do people reccomend? The idea is vto purchas my own and then
> probably join plusnet or demon.
>
> Any comments advice??? Current home network runs via SUSE 8 and a 56K
> modem
>
> Wayne

Someone on the list was talking about PCI ADSL modems earlier.  I wondered
if that person (or anyone else) had any more info about it?  Did it work OK?
Was it difficult to set up?  What was it?
I'm thinking about getting a PCI ADSL modem if they work OK as I don't want
another box cluttering up the rather limited space that my PCs sit in.

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk