[Gllug] Trying to install Sarge - any pointers?

John Winters john at linuxemporium.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 15:08:58 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Debian Testing (Sarge).  I'm very familiar with
installing Potato and Woody but Sarge seems to have acquired a new
installer which can only be described as "User Rabid".  Nothing but
cryptic prompts and no apparent option to actually install anything.

Does anyone know of any documentation for this new installer?

TIA,
John

--
The Linux Emporium - the source for Linux in the UK
See http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/

We had a woodhenge here once but it rotted.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk