[Gllug] OT(ish): Advice

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 11 19:26:02 UTC 2002

My 2c

I looked at gcc + Java and found there were too many caveats for me to be
comfortable with it. It's been a while, so others may have more useful
comments, but my mental note on the topic is "work in progress - may be
useful in some specific cases"

Richard

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your seasons greetings online this year!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk