[Gllug] Debian install from a SCSI CD-R drive

Daniel Andersson daniel at septum.org
Sat Dec 28 20:38:39 UTC 2002

it looks like the 'compact' kernel doesn't support the advansys-card
(fdomain and dc390 != advansys)

i'm not a debian-person myself, so don't know how to install with another
kernel :(
but that seems to be the logical step to take (boot with another kernel that
is)

/ d

http://www.redhat.com/software/ccm
http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj