[Gllug] newbie / modem

Ivan Virgili ivnmad at hotpop.com
Thu Dec 5 09:15:26 UTC 2002

At 04/12/02 17:05 +0000, Jonathan Dye wrote:
>There is no error given in the output from make, it looks like it compiled
>ok and created a file called 536ep.o in the current directory.  There are
>several warnings but it still compiled OK, an error would have said error in
>the last few lines of the output.

I am still a newbie, so I got worried when I saw all those warnings.
I tried to install the drivers anyway, but it seems to me that the modem
doesn't want to work.

I will try again tonight. You and Pete said that the output is ok, so if it
works with SuSE it has to work with Red Hat...

Thanks... Ciao... Ivan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk