[Gllug] OT Firewire/Fast Networking

Ian Baillie ian.baillie at westminster.org.uk
Tue Dec 10 12:01:01 UTC 2002

Thanks for the responses from everyone...  The Firenet stuff does look
interesting, I have just downloaded the trial, and will have a look at
this during the week (I need some firewire leads).  The link for the
download is www.unibrain.com/evaluations/firenet.htm

I will let you know how it progresses.  I think we might end up going
for using files locally though, or have a number of firewire drives
which the user can plug into there machine.  Does anyone know how to
build a firewire enclosure for an IDE drive?

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk