[Gllug] You are a bad man.

rich at annexia.org rich at annexia.org
Thu Dec 19 11:42:34 UTC 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:26:12AM +0000, Adam Bower wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:11:41AM +0000, rich at annexia.org wrote:
>
> > be diskless. Get an ethernet switch. Problem though: power: how
> > can I drive all the boards off the minimum number of power
> > supplies? (And indeed what power supplies do these things need?)
>
> you can plug in a normal ATX supply, thats what the connector is on the board.

I know, but I need a splitter to plug in 4 boards into one power
supply. And then there's the question of whether the PSU will be
rated to drive all those boards (not that I worry as much as I
should about running the PSU over the rated spec ...)

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London, UK) http://www.redhat.com/software/ccm
http://www.annexia.org/ Freshmeat projects: http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj