[Gllug] Email client with multiple Identities

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 11:09:07 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I'm looking for an email client that allows me to use multiple identities.

For example:

I've got 4 different email addresses that all go to one mbx (IMAP) and want
to specify an identity (i.e. from/reply2 email addr and signature) when
sending an email.

The only thing I could find is SquirrelMail, but it's no good to me as a web
mail system. I need something that can (preferably) run on multiple
platforms (i.e. Linux, OSX and Win32).

The main problem with all the clients I found on SF and Google is that they
only offer Ids through different pop3 accounts but won't allow using them
freely on all accounts (or as in my case just the one combined account).

Any pointers are much appreciated (as always) ;-)

MTIA

Axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk