[Gllug] Hi all

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinstruments.com
Thu Dec 19 16:07:52 UTC 2002

Hi all

On the subject of quiter fans etc, does anyone know where I can get a quiet
cpu fan for a AMD K6II-300. The cpu fits a super socket 7 motherboard, but
anyone who sells the quiet fans etc does not mention the super socket 7
type. Mine is about to give up and I need a new one ASAP.

The other option is a new motherboard / processor / RAM / Graphics card but
this is a bit desparate

Cheers

Alastair

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk