[Gllug] [lbw] Sharp Zaurus 33% off? (fwd)

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Sat Dec 14 03:48:13 UTC 2002

peery at server.telegnomic.com wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Xander D Harkness wrote:
>

>>I also have one of the few ogg players available to play music with a
>>Gig of local storage and I have had half a terabyte of music and stuff
>>using nfs :-)
>>

>How are you getting the a Gig of local storage on the machine?

I have a wonderful Microdrive and a 512Mb flash card

The battery drain is not as bad as leaving the back light on.  I get
about four hours with the microdrive; however it is easier travelling
with the small power supply.  Yes it does add bulk; however I am using
it as a laptop, personal music player replacement.

Kind regards
Xander

--
//GO.SYSIN DD *, DOODAH, DOODAH