[Gllug] Has anyone tried using masqmail or any other MSA

Laurie Turpin laurie.turpin at virgin.net
Sat Dec 14 07:53:21 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am currently setting up a linux from scratch system.
I am at the stage where I want to set up my email.
My system is a stand-alone system.
Initially I was going to use postfix to get my mail, but a full MTA seems to
be an overkill for just me getting my mail from virgin.net
I am going to use mutt as my mail reader and will use fetchmail to fetch the
mail and pass it procmail to put it in my mailbox.
What I would like to know is has anyone tried using masqmail or any other
MSA

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk