[Gllug] Audio conflict

Norman Duncan normand at teleline.es
Fri Dec 6 00:39:03 UTC 2002

Hi Formi
i listen to R3 España, .. great. but nuthin' like Bob Harris or The Late
Junction BBC R 3, playing right now.
These things depend on subtle things of the culture we grow up with.
Bob harris was an essential part of my teenage and early 20's. i f you
didn't experienc the Old Grey Whistle Test
in the early 70's then you will never get the same buzz... even though
R3 España might just do it for you.

BUT I CAN'T GET ANYTHING NOW. I AM BLOCKED. NO BOB HARRIS.