[Gllug] Setting up a dialup for a friend

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Sun Dec 29 23:51:13 UTC 2002

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Chris Bell wrote:

> help with multiple users

I use ukonline.co.uk for my free dialup needs (I'm a demon broadband user
at home.)  One you've set up your account you can add what are called
"Child accounts" that have their own POP accounts. You connect with any of
the accounts (I use my own, my parents use their own) but of course it
doesn't matter which account you connect with the modem with you can still
have an email client pick up mail for any of the other accounts with
normal POP.  using an email client with mutliple profiles (e.g. mozilla)
should enable everything to work okay.

Mark.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -T