[Gllug] Yahoo messenger in Suse 8.0

Norman Duncan normand at teleline.es
Sat Dec 7 14:47:11 UTC 2002

Hello Frank

I had troubles connecting to a range of web sites (chat and messager)
with Konqueror and SuSe 8.1.
Suse said that this is because Konqueror dose not have the right kind of
JAVA and that if I want access to these kind of places it is best to
download and install Netscape 7 from the netscape site.

I have done this and it now works better, though still gets blocked
sometimes.

That is the furthest limit of my knowledge, (I can't give you any
secrets about changing files in shell windows)

Hope this helps

Norman

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk