[Gllug] Yahoo messenger in Suse 8.0

Steve Nicholson yahoogroups at yoursolutions.com
Sun Dec 8 00:29:46 UTC 2002

I tried Yahoos Instant messenger a while back and found it really unstable, I didn't have to compile it though must have been a static version.  I gave up using it since it crashed so much.  I use Everybuddy now, find it very good, better than the Yahoo version and connects to ICQ, MSN, Yahoo and Jabber, plus it has spell checking which is handy for me.

Would like to find a Linux one that does voice with Yahoo, I know a few people round the world that I talk to using it and is one of the reasons for hanging on to windows for a bit longer.

Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk