[Gllug] Help me to deal with a UK spammer

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Wed Dec 11 22:09:43 UTC 2002

On Thursday 12 Dec 2002 7:08 am, Jason Clifford wrote:
> I've been getting SPAM from Pampers (yes the baby product company) for
> several months now.
>
> I've emailed them and phoned them to complain but all that happens is that
> I get more spam.

Report them to the Fax Preference service, I think* they cover email and snail
now as well. With the new UK Privacy Act thingy they can now be hammered with
extremely hefty fines.

http://www.fpsonline.org.uk/fpsr/html/default.asp

*: therefore I am not completely certain

--
Jonathan Harker
MUSAC

philosophy:
	The ability to bear with calmness the misfortunes of our friends.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk