[Gllug] Linux Organisers

Peter Childs blue.dragon at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 10:26:50 UTC 2002

	Does anyone know of any good Organiser packages for linux, Ideally
able to cope with Shift Management, EMail, Diary, etc, etc,
	We would also like to be able to intergrate it into our package we
are writing for controlling Hire Cars Round london being written in C++,
qt and postgres.
	I think Evolution should fill (some) of the bill but the version
we have (with Redhat 8.0 (1.0.8)) seams to crash and be very unreliable.
(well when I tried to use it at home) Strangly I've found this with a lot
of Gnome.
	Mind you I think KDE is worse!!! which is why we're using Qt but
not with all the KDE extras (any more)
	Yes I went to the last Gllug meeting, but I've groan the same
dislike of Evolution as I have with Outlook.....
	Ideally we need somthing that can cope with Jabber as well as
quite a few of our messages are needed fast and we have quite nice
intergration with Jabber already.

Any Ideas Anyone?

Peter Childs

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk