[Gllug] Certification?

Roger Whittaker roger at suse.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 09:06:26 UTC 2002

SuSE (at present) doesn't offer anything like a "SuSE Certified"
certification and we recommend the LPI.  It's possible that this may
change in the future.

We offer training (SuSE-written courses) through our training partners.
At present we have one training partner in the the UK, which is Computer
Park.  http://www.computerpark.co.uk

--

Roger Whittaker
SuSE Linux Ltd