[Gllug] Video capture cards

robin.c.smith at bt.com robin.c.smith at bt.com
Mon Dec 30 09:04:47 UTC 2002

Another way to capture is to do it via firewire, i-Link or whatever else it
is called.
Some digital video cameras allow you to feed in an analogue signal into them
and then you can feed that signal out in digital format. You could use
dvgrab and kino to get the data this way.

I have never used any capture cards so I can't comment on them.

Regards

Robin