[Gllug] Multiple X servers

Tom Taylor tom at stolen.servehttp.com
Mon Dec 23 00:25:26 UTC 2002

That potentially is quite an idea, although having thought about it, I am not
sure how to go about 2 keyboard inputs? Most computers only have either the
old AT style or PS2 style keyboard connectors.

Would it be possible to use the PS2 mouse connector (as I use a serial mouse
anyway) somehow as the second Keyboard connection?

--
Tom Taylor

It's only when you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything.

(Resudaed)
Registered Linux user: #295513

No HTML emails please

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk