[Gllug] Multiple X servers

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Sun Dec 22 17:47:48 UTC 2002

an idea a friend of mine had back when his 1Ghz pc was really new was to
have two displays, two keyboards and two mice, and run two x sessions at
the same time for two different users.

one way with this is to have two XF86Config files, each setup for each
set of vga and inputs, you can run gdm/xdm i think and tell it which
XF86Config file to use,

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk