[Gllug] OT: Power Distribution Units

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 19:16:07 UTC 2002

On Wed 04 Dec, David Irvine wrote:

> Hello
>
> Sorry for the OT, but I urgently require 4 power strips with ideally
> 16*13amp sockets on them, and approx 4m lead with a 32A commando plug on
> the end.
>
> I've tried RS they have only got strips which have 13amp  plugs on the
> end which is no use, as i only have 32A sockets.
>
> Our suppliers (TPT) let us down again, and we urgently need to plug in a
> cluster :)
>
> Anybody know where i can readily get these, or alternatively a 32A rated
> power strip with less sockets and i can just plug more 13A strips onto.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> David

   Possibly not the cheapest, but very high spec, to ISO 9002, standard
strips with up to about 20 x 13 amp sockets, many other types available.
   I purchased some 10-way IEC rack mount strips for home use, and have
also used many that they supplied at work.

Olson Electronics Limited,
Olson House,
490 Honeypot Lane,
Stanmore,