[Gllug] OT: Power Distribution Units

David Irvine Maillist at glasgownet.com
Wed Dec 4 13:11:08 UTC 2002

Hello

Sorry for the OT, but I urgently require 4 power strips with ideally
16*13amp sockets on them, and approx 4m lead with a 32A commando plug on
the end.

I've tried RS they have only got strips which have 13amp  plugs on the
end which is no use, as i only have 32A sockets.

Our suppliers (TPT) let us down again, and we urgently need to plug in a
cluster :)

Anybody know where i can readily get these, or alternatively a 32A rated
power strip with less sockets and i can just plug more 13A strips onto.

Thanks in advance

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk