[Gllug] OT Firewire/Fast Networking

Ian Baillie ian.baillie at westminster.org.uk
Mon Dec 9 16:16:01 UTC 2002

Thanks...  Unfortunately we are currently using OS 9 clients, although
we do have there home directories centrally mounting on an OSX server
(using MacAdmin).  I don't think this is quick enough for video editing
though, eventhough we have a 10/100 ethernet network, we will be having
upto 23 children accessing the server at the same time (which has an IDE
drive).

Cheers....

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk