[Gllug] Recovering a RH6.2 system with a corrupt RPM database

Sudhir Anand anand_sudhir at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 11:29:57 UTC 2002

I found the following link which might help
http://www.rpm.org/hintskinks/repairdb/

A HOWTO file describing a procedure to rebuild a RPM database from scratch,
populating with packages already installed on the Linux system. ...
http://www.informatimago.com/linux/rpm-rebuilddb

Hope this helps.

Sudir.