[Gllug] GNOME Disk Activity

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 12:48:31 UTC 2002

Sudhir Anand wrote:
<snip>

>My other gripe is on what I consider to be personal insults, for which there
>is no need and to which I am sensitive.  Being an immigrant I have got used
>to racial and other insults hurled at me on the streets.  I would like to
>make clear that I am NOT accusing anyone here of using racial abuse.

Welcome to the world.  This has nothing to do with being an immigrant,
ethnic minority, religion etc. etc.  It has to do with a learned
behaviour to always pick on the smallest / weakest etc.

People within their own culture will pick on and insult / abuse their own.

I see trying to blame this on religion or race as a weak excuse.

Have fun,

Xander

--
There's a lot to be said for not saying a lot.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk