[Gllug] Tomorrow ('s World)

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Tue Feb 19 21:58:58 UTC 2002

> Dude, we are going to have hover cars within 5 years.
> *I've seen it on TV*

last time i looked they were showing USAF AI-driven tanks and planes
(or was that T2...?)...

> And if we can have hover cars then warp drive can't be far off, along
> with the end to disease and 500-year lifespans.

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh <axel runs away and hides in a very
deeply burried cave... meets the 'unterwelt' folks some ol' SF writer
was garbling about... and stays for some more tea until the 'uberwelt'
race has decided to call life off once and for all... then returns for
some beer for good measure...>

> Anyway I want one thats a converted DeLorean from 1984...
> with a Mr. Fusion!!!

check out eDay - saw some used Mr fusions going for as low as 66 quid.

> have fun

no thanks - trying paranoia now...

Axel

---