[Gllug] Tomorrow ('s World)

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 23:22:47 UTC 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Axel Segebrecht moaned:
>> And if we can have hover cars then warp drive can't be far off, along
>> with the end to disease and 500-year lifespans.

... and , to quote Vinge, `... [s]hortly after, the human era will be
ended.'

> aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh <axel runs away and hides in a very
> deeply burried cave... meets the 'unterwelt' folks some ol' SF writer
> was garbling about...

A very bad one, at least seventy years ago, I'll bet.

--
`The classical music makes him feel tranquil and loved so he performs
 regularly. What a life for a guy. He gets to make love every day with

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk