[Gllug] [OT] Recruiters - was 'I apologise'

Russell Mackenzie russmack at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 9 21:44:28 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I've recently moved to London from South Africa where I was lucky enough to
walk straight into the two IT jobs I've had.  Since arriving here, I've
phoned and mailed my CV to many recruitment agents and have found that these
guys exhibit some _peculiar_ behaviour.  I won't get into it.  I was
wondering if anyone could recommend a semi-competent agency.  Unfortunately
I'm stuck in a MS rut 'til my Linux skills are slicker.

Cheers, russ.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk