[Gllug] Securing PHP Nuke and Post Nuke?

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Mon Feb 4 13:58:07 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I am helping some friends set up a site with a PHP Nuke type interface and
I wondered if people had had experience of setting one up.

I am particularly concerned with regards to security since I know of at
least one site that recently cracked using flaws in PHP Nuke.  I am
looking seriously at Post Nuke which seems to address some of the problems
but would greatly appreciate input from member of the list.

Peace Jim

'Its not my revolution if I can't dance.'
--Emma Goldman

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk