[Gllug] [OT] Jokes

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Feb 18 13:37:01 UTC 2002

Two can play at this game ;)

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 01:08:11PM +0000, Flash Wilson wrote:

> What do you do if you see an elephant coming down the road?
> Swim for it.

"What did Hannibal say when he saw 50 elephants coming over a hill
wearing sunglasses?"
"'Oh look, there's 50 elephants coming over the hill with sunglasses
on'"

> How do you make a dead baby float?
> Take your foot off its head and let it rise to the surface.

Contact me off list for the bad "How can you tell if your vegetables
are properly cooked" sicko-joke.

Ditto with "What's got 4 legs and goes woof"

> What's red and knocks on glass?
> Baby in a microwave.

"What's green and turns red at the flick of a switch?"
"A frog in a liquidiser"

> What's black and white and red all over?
> Panda with nappy rash, Financial times, Nun that's been in a fight...
Zebra with sunstroke.

"Now you see it, now you don't. Now you see it, now you don't. What is
it?"
"A black cat on a zebra crossing"

I'm going to get lynched at the next Lonix....

Cheers,

Simon

--
There are three kinds of death in this world.  There's heart death,
there's brain death, and there's being off the network.  -- Guy Almes

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk