[Gllug] RHCE - worth doing?

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Mon Feb 4 16:26:26 UTC 2002

Hi,

Just as a matter of interest - are you tested on the techniques used to
resolve the problem, or just that you can resolve the problem period?  I
suppose reformatting the hard drive and re-installing Red Hat from scratch
to resolve it wouldn't count! :) (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Regards,

	Martyn

--
http://www.drake.me.uk