[Gllug] CD Writing with Samba

Tony Dunmore tony at dunmore.biz
Sat Feb 9 23:41:55 UTC 2002

Harry,

I don't completely understand what you're trying to do, but if you
want to burn a cd on a remote linux server then maybe you could
take a look at webCDwriter -
http://wwwhomes.uni-bielefeld.de/jhaeger/webCDwriter/

If you do, please let us know it it goes - I've been interested in
this for ages but never found time to play with it.

Cheers,

A.D.

(Tony Dunmore)