[Gllug] [OT] Drinks (Was Excess Hardware)

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Sun Feb 3 19:10:24 UTC 2002

Dean S Wilson(dean.wilson3 at virgin.net)@Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 07:11:41PM -0000:

i believe richard said he'd be our great arbitrator, for content on the
list.  perhaps we should start up a splinter faction group? 'The Popular
Peoples front of GLLUG' or some other such nonsense.

P.S.
mines a larger, red bull, and amareto.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Physics is not a religion.
 If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money
 -- Leon Lederman

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk