[Gllug] Excess Hardware

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 23:53:11 UTC 2002

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Darran D. Rimron-Molloy muttered drunkenly:
>> >                                                       and is there a
>> > GLLUG'er with a car you can bribe with beer to help,
>>
>> I think if the glluger turns up here he (or she)'ll probably have beer
>> forced into his unwilling hands anyway, with cries of `try
>> this, it's a new brew'.
>
> Am I the only non-drinker on this list? :)

Nope.

(Well, I drink, but very rarely, less than one pint per six months and
only when forced, basically. I went more than ten years without drinking
at all.

Er, alcoholic drinks, that is; I am not a stone.)

> 	-Darran (don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't even
> 	         do coffee....)

I don't drink alcoholic drinks, I don't smoke but I live in London, I do
caffeine and I do strong coffee.

(I *like* mental enhancers.)

--
`However, if you want to detect whether (say, 1 in 1000) cars are being
 abducted by bunnies along their route, you've got a whole new problem.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk